Bethlehem Forward updated plan looks out 15 years
Week of December 13
- No nighttime work is scheduled for this week.
- Concrete will be poured for sidewalks and “splitter islands,” which divide incoming and outgoing traffic in the roundabout.
- Curb installation will be finalized for winter.
- Permanent roundabout signage will be installed.
- Mulch and topsoil will be laid on all unfinished project surfaces to aid mitigation of stormwater runoff during the winter shutdown.
- Various project “clean-up” tasks will be completed.
Construction on the Glenmont Roundabout is tentatively anticipated for winter shutdown on Friday, December 17.