|WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW
- Temporary traffic signals are in place and work zone signage is being installed. Utility pole near Price Chopper will be removed Wednesday.
- Underground gas line relocation work continues.
- Utility companies are preparing to relocate overhead cable and fiber lines.
Traffic Impact: No significant impact anticipated.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT
- Construction will begin the week of Monday, August 16th.
- New sidewalk preparation will begin to the north (near Price Chopper) and east (near Selkirk Fire Department).
- Overhead cable and fiber line relocations continue.
Traffic Impact: minor lane shifts, stoppages to get equipment in and out.
- Water line installation may begin near CVS (work is outside the roadway).
Traffic Impact: road shoulder closures and brief stoppages to get equipment in and out.