Upcoming Chamber Events
Colonie Center, 131 Colonie Center, Albany, NY
Thursday, January 24, 7:30am - 9:00am
Join members of the Colonie Chamber of Commerce and the Guilderland Chamber of Commerce for this high impact networking opportunity. Bring your business cards to share and be prepared to follow up on those leads when you return to work.
*Should Bethlehem, Colonie or Guilderland schools be canceled or delayed, this event will be rescheduled.*
Members $20 | Non-Members $40
Bethlehem Public Library, 451 Delaware Avenue, Delmar
Tuesday, February 5, 8:00-9:00am
Join us for our Chamber Vision 2019 event! Meet our new president Maureen McGuinness, hear what’s planned for this year, share your business needs, and learn how to maximize your membership. As a Bethlehem Chamber Member, you have access to many free benefits that can work for you and your business.
This is a free event; registration is encouraged.
Bethlehem YMCA, 900 Delaware Avenue, Delmar
Thursday, February 7, 8:30-10:30am
Did you know that ALL employers in New York State are required to provide all current and new employees with sexual harassment prevention training? We understand how overwhelming the new sexual harassment prevention regulations can be. We want to help with the mandate to deliver sexual harassment training to your managers & staff by the October 2019 deadline.
Pinnacle Human Resources, LLC has partnered with the Bethlehem Chamber to offer cost-effective and comprehensive harassment prevention programs.
- The training program meets & exceeds all mandated content & training requirements found in Section 201-g of NYS Labor Law.
- The program is delivered by certified HR professionals from the largest HR firm in the region.
- The program is designed to train all employees during the first hour, with a special supervisory session at the end. Allocate 2 hours for this training.
- We will be holding these trainings regularly so you can minimize the disruption by sending a few employees at a time.
- Companies & organizations will be provided documentation that they have delivered training to all their employees.
- The HR Consultant is available to advise on handbook changes, the mandated complaint form and other HR-related questions.
Online registration is REQUIRED - no walk-ins.
Members $30 | Non-Members $40